Wednesday, January 14, 2009

AT&T Cell Phones

AT&T Cell Phones

How to put a signature at the end of your text messages with the AT&T pantech matrix

Posted: 14 Jan 2009 03:39 AM CST

My question is I have the AT&T Pantech Matrix and I want to be able to put a signature at the end of my text messages. So that whenever I send a text some random thing that I chose will be at the end of the text without me having to type it every time I send a text. (sorry if it’s confusing that’s the best I could do to explain it) Also, if there isn’t a way to do it please tell me.

Related posts:

  1. AT&T LG Incite Can’t Be Used To Send Text Message
  2. AT&T Samsung Propel tricks-Saving text messages to phone instead of SIM card
  3. Which new AT&T cell phone is better, lg shine, lg vu, or pantech matrix?

No comments: