Saturday, January 3, 2009

AT&T Cell Phones

AT&T Cell Phones

Best AT&T touch screen cell phone

Posted: 03 Jan 2009 08:00 AM CST

I have the AT&T lg vu phone,and I want to upgate my AT&T cell phone.I like AT&T’s touchscreen phone.I want to know which AT&T touch screen cell phone is the best.Ans then i look for the info on the internet.Time for an upgrade. I’ve read a lot of positive and negative things about each its new touch screen phone they have, but the contents are so hugeness so that I can’t make my decision.At that time,one friend tells me she likes to the AT&T samsung eternity ,and she says it has more options and bigger screen compared to an incite.Actually,i am not very keen on the samsung eternity phone,so do you have any other suggest?

Related posts:

  1. Samsung Eternity A867 Black(AT&T)Now On Sale Only For $32.01
  2. AT&T Samsung Eternity Bluetooth Profiles
  3. unlocked AT&T samsung eternity phone

No comments: