Friday, January 9, 2009

AT&T Cell Phones

AT&T Cell Phones

AT&T samsung Eternity picture messages/attachment FAQ

Posted: 09 Jan 2009 04:12 AM CST

A:I got my AT&T samsung Eternity about a week ago, and I cannot seem to get picture messages. I can send them. When I recieve a picture txt it just shows a blank txt with a pause button in the top left corner. I have never had a problem recieving these with any of my other samsung Eternity phones. Has anyone else had this problem? or aware of a way to fix this?-AT&T Samsung Eternity info

Q:Apparently, you get the mms picture, but you have to save it to the device to view it.  So, open the message, click on “more” and then “save attachment”.   Not

exactly what I was expecting.  I also think the photo has to be less than 300kb, or it wont send a picture either.

A:Has anybody noticed that if somebody sends you a pic or attachment through the email, you can’t view it?

Q:You need to login in your email account then you’ll open your pic or attachment through the email.

Related posts:

  1. How to open an attachment on a ATT quickfire
  2. AT&T Samsung Eternity screen/wallpaper Problem
  3. AT&T Samsung Eternity Vs LG Vu

No comments: