Monday, January 5, 2009

AT&T Cell Phones

AT&T Cell Phones

AT&T LG Incite keyboard Problem

Posted: 05 Jan 2009 04:30 AM CST

I bought the AT&T LG Incite phone recently,i found that its keyboard has a little problem.which is when I made my lg incite phone battry fully charged (green light) and appears to be working fine. But if I leave my AT&T LG Incite alone for more than 30 minutes, nothing I do causes the phone to become active. The lock/unlock button does nothing, no buttons do anything.The screen stays blank, no button light up, no touch feed back, nothing. The only thing I can do is soft reset or remove the battery to get it working again.

I’m guessing  that I have a defective Incite phone, but curious if anyone else has observed their phone exhibit this strange behavior.And how do you solove your problem,thanks!

Related posts:

  1. AT&T LG Incite Can’t Be Used To Send Text Message
  2. AT&T Lg Incite Phone Reviews
  3. Unlocked AT&T LG incite

No comments: