Wednesday, April 7, 2010

AT&T Cell Phones

AT&T Cell Phones


AT&T Motorola Backflip Vs Iphone Reviews

Posted: 07 Apr 2010 10:02 AM PDT

Which AT&T phone is better, the Motorola Backflip or the iphone? Persoanlly, I love it more than my old iphone(I’ve owned two iphones in the past and got tired of typing on the screen and accidentally putting people on mute during conversation), I think it is better than the iphone.  As the features on motorola backflip are great! The camera takes great shots for a phone and the battery life is comparable to an iphone. When it freezes, it automatically reboots and it does not take that long compared to the iphone. The only thing I don’t like about it is answering the phone when it is in the horizontal screen and navigating through contacts. AT&T Motorola Backflip Infor

The motorola backflip’s design is amazing and one of a kind. i find my iphone brother sneaking time on my backflip. I would not reccommend this phone to someone who hates keyboards because thats one of the main featurs. just get an iphone 3g for same price! i find iphone breaks easily and is hard to go to settings. backflip is SOO much easier! soo you should get the backflip because its great if your a kid,teenager, or young adult! Other than that, it’s a great phone to have…pretty close to a mini laptop. AT&T Cell phone Reviews

Related posts:

  1. AT&T Motorola Backflip Vs Lg Xenon Reviews
  2. AT&T Motorola Backflip Launch date on March 7th, priced at $324
  3. AT&T Motorola Backflip hands-on Pictures

No comments: