Thursday, April 1, 2010

AT&T Cell Phones

AT&T Cell Phones


AT&T Motorola Backflip upgraded to Android 2.x soon

Posted: 01 Apr 2010 04:45 AM PDT

It’s ture the AT&T Motorola Backflip will be getting a android 2.x update soon, as motorola’s supportforums  recently lists one news show that the software update for motorola backflip now is under evaluation. It’s so exciting! I can hardly wait to upgrade my att backflip phone, as I can’t bear with its some issues no longer.

I know it’s not impossible at all, but I really wish to see the Android 2.1 or maybe just Android 2.0 for backflip’s arrival tomorrow.

via

Related posts:

  1. AT&T Motorola Backflip Android 2.1 update now available
  2. AT&T has placed an order for 400000 Motorola Backflip
  3. AT&T Motorola Backflip – New AT&T Android Phones

No comments: