Thursday, February 4, 2010

AT&T Cell Phones

AT&T Cell Phones


AT&T Lg Xenon Contacts Problem during sending Messages

Posted: 03 Feb 2010 08:57 PM PST

I don’t whether there is problem with the contacts when you send message on the AT&T Lg xenon, but the issue exits in my lg xenon, which is after I type a text message on my LG Xenon, and hit “Send to”, there are five contacts who appear above all my other contacts, while I don’t choose t hem at all.

This problem has bothered me for a long time, fortunately today I find one wonderful solution for it on att forum. And I have tried the method on my xenon, it works well! Now share the way here with everyone, just do exactly as the steps below:

1. Make sure all of your contacts in your address book are saved to your SIM card.

2. Make sure all of your photos, ringtones, etc are all saved to your Memory card.

3. Remove your memory card.

4 Go to Settings – then Phone – Then to Reset Settings.

5. Here you want to do a Master Clear.

*Warning – this will take away all of your settings on your phone – and you will have to re-customize it. Choose PHONE and not memory card here. It will ask for a security code – by default, that code should be 0000. 6 Put your memory card back in and send out a “test” text to the top 5 people that you text… Those names will now appear in your Most Recent Text Recipients list.

Hope this works for you, too! Good Luck!

via

No related posts.

No comments: