Monday, September 14, 2009

AT&T Cell Phones

AT&T Cell Phones


AT&T Samsung Impression tricks - Set/unable the screen saver

Posted: 14 Sep 2009 03:03 AM PDT

The pre-install screen saver on my AT&T cell phone - Samsung Impression is so ugly. And It will show one of the preloaded pictures randomly but i want it to cycle through all my pics. While I don’t know how to do this. And I’m also wondering whether it is possible to set my own, or unable the screen saver. I have turned the Transition Effect off but it seems not to work. Help! AT&T cell phone Questions&Answers

AT&T Samsung Impression info

Related posts:

  1. AT&T samsung impression tricks-Turn 0ff Data Access Nag-Screen For Unsigned Apps
  2. AT&T Samsung Impression Tricks - save pics from MMS to phone
  3. AT&T Samsung Impression/Samsung Eternity Tricks - Getting Master Codes

No comments: